Admission Guidelines: UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Admission to the first year undergraduate programmes will be conducted as per the guidelines and schedule announced by the University of Mumbai. The admission schedule will be displayed on the college website. www.tcsmumbai.in
ADMISSION GUIDELINES FOR FIRST YEAR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Students must register online on the University portal link to be eligible to seek admission (http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac).
- 50% Seats are reserved for the Hindi Linguistic Minority.
- All admissions are as per the University of Mumbai guidelines for respective programme.
- All admissions are provisional, subject to the approval of the University of Mumbai.
- Students are required to fill the University enrollment form without which the admission will not be approved by the University of Mumbai. Failing to fill the enrollment form they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- It should be noted that Principal of the College has final authority to decide the courses in the selected programme.
- No candidate will be deemed as admitted to the college unless he/she submit the dully filled downloaded online form for Thakur College of Science and has paid the necessary fees, deposits and obtained approval from the University.
- OtherBoard/University Students Ordinance (O.III):
Candidates from other than Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or Intermediate Education or any other statutory examining body shall apply for provisional statement of eligibility with the prescribed fees and documents in the college office. Student should submit the other necessary documents within one week of the commencement of the semester in the college office for the confirmation of the eligibility. If eligibility is not confirmed by the University, the terms kept for the academic year will be treated as “Null and Void”.
REGARDING ANY QUERY KINDLY CONTACT ADMISSION HELPDESK ON: 9833463489
- Print out of the Online Registration form for Thakur College of Science, Institute Code: 4031
- Admission form of the college
- Mark sheet with Two attested photocopies
- H.S.C. Leaving certificate with two attested photocopies (Original to be submitted at the time of actual admission)
- Caste certificate (if applicable) and one attested photocopy (Original to be shown at the time of actual admission)
- Enrollment is compulsory and is online
- Payment of fees by DD in favor of Thakur College of Science
Students failing to secure admission by paying fees on the day, date and time specified will lose their claim for admission. No claim in this respect will be entertained later for any reason what so ever.